Day trips are the best! Everyone will agree. What is there not to like? You don’t have to take leave (plan it on a weekend), it gives the boost that is required to survive in between those treasured vacations, they are not expensive (no hotels to be booked!) and the reasons are endless.
No Day Trip worth its mettle is complete without a list of goodies and must have items that are absolutely mandatory for making the Day Trip reach fabulous levels of perfection. I take making lists very very seriously. Anything I do is initiated with me sitting down with my favourite diary and a pen and jotting down some list or the other. I am absolutely religious about it!
Here I will share some ideas which according to me are a must for any Day Trip.
Yummy! No outing is complete without a series of lip smacking munchies which are easy to eat as well as carry. Sorry , no butter cream frostings on your cupcakes for this one!
a. Unfrosted but very very yummy muffins/cupcakes.
b. Any loaf cake cut into easy to eat slices.
c. Cookies-both savoury and sweet and easy to pop into your mouth.
d. Nuts and dry fruits
The basic idea is it has to be easy to eat as well as easy to handle!
All the recipes for the above goodies are available on my Home page. Feel free to check them out.
2. Beverage of your choice
The best idea if you are health conscious is to carry green tea of your choice in a Vacuum Insulated Thermos Travel Mug/Thermos or a bottle like this one. You can read more about my thoughts on Green Tea here. https://deliciousfoodwithginia.wordpress.com/2019/02/10/tea-and-me/
You can also try a travel mug like this one from Instacuppa for green tea or coffee. Its great for single use. https://instacuppastore.com/products/instacuppa-vacuum-insulated-coffee-tea-travel-mug-470-ml-sipper-lid-with-filter-silicon-grip-black
3.A small stash of first aid and emergency medicines if you are traveling with children and elderly parents.
4. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat if there is any of sun damage to your skin. Lip balm and a compact is also a must for some mild touch up. My favourite sunscreen is a bit expensive but definitely works wonders.
5. A good camera or a phone with a good camera for capturing wonderful moments of your trip. Please don’t forget the phone charger as well as phones these days are notorious for getting discharged at the blink of an eye!
6. Portable Bluetooth speaker to listen to songs of your choice on the way to your destination or at any place you wish.
7. Tissue papers and wet wipes to clean your hands and in to use in any emergency food spills.
8. Hand sanitizer because I absolutely love to have clean hands.
9. I always carry some fennel or some ajwain seeds to keep at bay any sudden bouts of nausea or digestive issues while travelling. So my handbag always has a stash of ajwain and I am happy to distribute it to everyone around me!
I hope you will find these things to be helpful when you are planning your next day trip. Do let me know much fun you had!
This article as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge2019 conducted byHealthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge2019 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.